One thousand days of lessons for discipline; ten thousand days of lessons for mastery.Miyamoto Musashi
As different as the WASABI knife collections and their individual models are, as different are the requirements for sharpening the knives. In addition to different sharpening steels, there is also the sharpening stone.
It is particularly suitable for sharpening Japanese knives, as these models have particularly hard blades due to their manufacture. The Whetstone has two layers - one with a coarse grain (1000) for pre-grinding and one with a fine grain (3000) for polishing. Before use the Whetstone is soaked for 5 to 10 minutes. The silicone anti-slip tray, in which the stone is placed during grinding provides a secure footing. With its compact size it fits perfectly in the kitchen drawer, where it is protected from dust and crumbs.
In combination with the leather strop you can get a razor sharp knife like a true Japanese Master. For detailed sharpening instructions look here.
Works well, thanks
Everything is fine
100 % recommend
The product looks and feels as described, fast delivery. Looking forward to using the product.
The average delivery times (DHL Express) for our knives are as follows:
- US and Canada: 3-9 business days
- Australia and New Zealand: 4-12 business days
- Europe**: 4-12 business days
The average delivery times for our accessories are as follows:
- US and Canada: 5-10 business days
- Australia and New Zealand: 5-12 business days
- Europe**: 5-12 business days
Please note that items in bundles can be shipped separately due to different shipping methods or weight. Accessories and knives are also shipped separately.
Detailed information on delivery times can be found here.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- 30 Days Return.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.
Detailed returns policy here.