Odaiba Knife Block
I think all chefs who pursue great flavor have good ethics.Dan Barber
In a modern kitchen functionality and design meet each other. The demand on the quality of the equipment is therefore high. No problem for the Odaiba stainless steel knife block.
The professional knife block can be equipped with up to 14 kitchen knives + a kitchen scissors. The sockets can accommodate different sizes of knives. So your knife set is always ready to hand.
The bottom of the block is extra heavy to prevent the block from tipping over. For easy cleaning, there is also a drainage hole on the bottom.
Length: 3.9 in (10.0 cm)
Wide: 3.9 in (10 cm)
Height: 9.0 in (23.0 cm)
The average shipping times are as follows:
United States: 5-15 business days
- Canada: 5-15 business days
Australia: 5-15 business days
- Europe: 5-15 business days
We only accept orders from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada.
Please allow 1-4 business days to process and pack your order. Exceptions apply in the holiday season.
Import duties, and any other additional import charges and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are ultimately the buyer's responsibility.
Shipping to remote areas (e.g. Alaska and Hawaii) can take 4-8 weeks.
Items in bundles can be shipped separately due to different shipping methods or weight. Accessories and knives are always shipped separately.
Detailed information on delivery times can be found here.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on returned items.
- 14 days return from the day you receive your items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer. A restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price of the returned items will be retained (exception: we sent you a defective or wrong item).
- Orders can be canceled within 12 hours after placing the order.
Detailed returns policy here.