Enoshima Chopping Board
If you embark on an uncharted path, infinite secrets will appear at the end.Bushido
The Enoshima Chopping Board is the big brother of Aoshima and a handmade premium product made of eco friendly and sustainable acacia wood. It is exceptionally robust, anti-microbial and offers ultimate quality and durability. Treat your high quality knives with the right chopping board which they deserve!
For cleaning, a rinse with warm soapy water is recommended. In order not to damage the quality of the article, please do not let it soak for a long time. For best results lightly oil your chopping board after each use.
A true essential classic in every kitchen!
DetailsLength: 14.8 in (37.5 cm)
Wide: 9.5 in (24 cm)
Height: 1.0 in (2.5 cm)
The average shipping times are as follows:
United States: 5-15 business days
- Canada: 5-15 business days
Australia: 5-15 business days
- Europe: 5-15 business days
We only accept orders from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada.
Please allow 1-4 business days to process and pack your order. Exceptions apply in the holiday season.
Import duties, and any other additional import charges and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are ultimately the buyer's responsibility.
Shipping to remote areas (e.g. Alaska and Hawaii) can take 4-8 weeks.
Items in bundles can be shipped separately due to different shipping methods or weight. Accessories and knives are always shipped separately.
Detailed information on delivery times can be found here.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on returned items.
- 14 days return from the day you receive your items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer. A restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price of the returned items will be retained (exception: we sent you a defective or wrong item).
- Orders can be canceled within 12 hours after placing the order.
Detailed returns policy here.