Tsuchime Special Edition
Tsuchime Special Utility Knife
- Long, comfortable and fatigue-free working due to a balanced, D-shaped handle
- Fast and safe cutting with long-lasting sharpness due to the use of a VG10 core in combination with layered Damascus steel
- Unique design with the Tsuchime look, which immediately attracts attention and makes you look like a true professional chef
- The Tsuchime pattern reduces sticking of your food
Good food and a warm kitchen are what makes a house a home.Rachael Ray
This knife lives up to its name: small, handy and versatile, it is suitable for a variety of cutting tasks in the kitchen. Use it to clean and chop fruits, vegetables and salad, for example. Fruit and vegetables can be firm, because the short, pointed blade of this knife has power: it can cut apples, pears, carrots or kohlrabi easily and without effort. The Utility knife also masters the chopping of onions and herbs with ease, as well as the precise cutting of hard sausage such as salami. An all-rounder that no household should be without!
With the Tsuchime Special Edition, an outstanding type of knife has been created that easily masters all the challenges that are required of an exquisite and functional kitchen knife. It consists of beautiful knives with a AUS10 core, covered by a 67-layer Japanese Damascus steel. A vacuum heat process is used to harden the blade, which results in a hardness of 60 ± 2 HRC.
The Damascus steel with its beautiful blade design in combination with the Japanese hammerblow look (Tsuchime) is not only visually impressive, but also reduces the sticking of food to the blade to let you work faster and more efficiently in the kitchen. In addition, the knives are true hand flatterers: the material feels warm and natural, the D-shaped handles fit comfortably and ergonomically in the hand.
Total Length: 9.1 in (23.2 cm)
Blade Length: 4.8 in (12.2 cm)
Handle Length: 4.3 in (11.0 cm)
Blade Width: 1.0 in (2.5 cm) (The widest point)
Net Weight: 0.29 lb (131 g)
For optimal, long lasting sharpness we recommend you storing your knives using a knife block and sharpening your knives regularly using a whetstone or sharpening steel. The equipment can be found in our shop under Knife Sharpening Tools and Accessories. A detailed sharpening Instruction can be found here.
The average delivery times (DHL Express) for our knives are as follows:
- US and Canada: 9-20 business days
- Australia and New Zealand: 9-20 business days
- Europe**: 4-12 business days
The average delivery times for our accessories are as follows:
- US and Canada: 5-10 business days
- Australia and New Zealand: 5-12 business days
- Europe**: 5-12 business days
Please note that items in bundles can be shipped separately due to different shipping methods or weight. Accessories and knives are also shipped separately.
Detailed information on delivery times can be found here.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- 30 Days Return.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.
Detailed returns policy here.