Classic Paring Knife
- Fast and safe cutting due to 7CR17 stainless steel
- Extremly sharp knife for a low price
- Modern design, including a Damascus style pattern and a wooden handle
I was 32 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate.Julia Child
A paring knife always has something to do in the kitchen: dividing apples, cleaning carrots, cutting cucumbers. It is a valuable everyday companion that you should never do without. All WASABI Knives have ergonomic handles and are therefore safe to hold when cutting and cleaning vegetables.
The Classic Edition knife collection is particularly suitable for young household starters: modern design, wide selection and good quality at a good price. The kitchen knives are made of hardened 7CR17 stainless steel, which has a high sharpness.
The beautiful wooden handles in combination with the damask pattern created by a laser are an eye-catcher in every kitchen. The handles fit well in the hand and are easy to clean thanks to their seamless finish, thus offering a high level of hygiene. Due to their variety, this collection also provides beginners with the right blade for every need: Vegetable, peeling, cooking and preparation knives in various lengths, meat, bread, Santoku and Chinese chef's knives.
Total Length: 8.0 in (20.5 cm)
Blade Length: 3.7 in (9.5 cm)
Handle Length: 4.3 in (11.0 cm)
Blade Width: 0.75 in (1.9 cm) (The widest point)
Net Weight: 0.16 lb (74,6 g)
For optimal, long lasting sharpness we recommend you storing your knives using a knife block and sharpening your knives regularly using a whetstone or sharpening steel. The equipment can be found in our shop under Knife Sharpening Tools and Accessories. A detailed sharpening Instruction can be found here.
The average shipping times are as follows:
United States: 5-15 business days
- Canada: 5-15 business days
Australia: 5-15 business days
- Europe: 5-15 business days
We only accept orders from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada.
Please allow 1-4 business days to process and pack your order. Exceptions apply in the holiday season.
Import duties, and any other additional import charges and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are ultimately the buyer's responsibility.
Shipping to remote areas (e.g. Alaska and Hawaii) can take 4-8 weeks.
Items in bundles can be shipped separately due to different shipping methods or weight. Accessories and knives are always shipped separately.
Detailed information on delivery times can be found here.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on returned items.
- 14 days return from the day you receive your items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer. A restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price of the returned items will be retained (exception: we sent you a defective or wrong item).
- Orders can be canceled within 12 hours after placing the order.
Detailed returns policy here.