Classic Bread Knife
- Fast and safe cutting due to 7CR17 stainless steel
- Extremly sharp knife for a low price
- Modern design, including a Damascus style pattern and a wooden handle
Cooking is the ultimate giving.Jamie Oliver
Our bread knife impresses with its outstanding sharpness. With the knife's special serrated edge, you can cut white bread, crispy baguettes and juicy wholemeal breads effortlessly or cut rolls in half exactly without tearing them.
The sturdy bread knife is also aesthetically pleasing all along the line. The damask style pattern forms an elegant contrast to the wooden look of the handle. With this bread knife you own a versatile knife that will give you many years of pleasure in the kitchen.
The Classic Edition knife collection is particularly suitable for young household starters: modern design, wide selection and good quality at a good price. The kitchen knives are made of hardened 7CR17 stainless steel, which has a high sharpness.
The beautiful wooden handles in combination with the damask pattern created by a laser are an eye-catcher in every kitchen. The handles fit well in the hand and are easy to clean thanks to their seamless finish, thus offering a high level of hygiene. Due to their variety, this collection also provides beginners with the right blade for every need: Vegetable, peeling, cooking and preparation knives in various lengths, meat, bread, Santoku and Chinese chef's knives.
Total Length: 13.0 in (33.0 cm)
Blade Length: 8.0 in (20.5 cm)
Handle Length: 4.9 in (12.5 cm)
Blade Width: 0.98 in (2.5 cm) (The widest point)
Net Weight: 0.48 lb (173 g)
For optimal, long lasting sharpness we recommend you storing your knives using a knife block and sharpening your knives regularly using a whetstone or sharpening steel. The equipment can be found in our shop under Knife Sharpening Tools and Accessories. A detailed sharpening Instruction can be found here.
The average delivery times (DHL Express) for our knives are as follows:
- US and Canada: 3-9 business days
- Australia and New Zealand: 4-12 business days
- Europe**: 4-12 business days
The average delivery times for our accessories are as follows:
- US and Canada: 5-10 business days
- Australia and New Zealand: 5-12 business days
- Europe**: 5-12 business days
Please note that items in bundles can be shipped separately due to different shipping methods or weight. Accessories and knives are also shipped separately.
Detailed information on delivery times can be found here.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- 30 Days Return.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.
Detailed returns policy here.